In technical terms, a flat roof is known as “low-pitch” due to its low slope/horizontal design. The material that covers this type of roof is known as a “membrane” that is used to waterproof it. Although relatively flat, materials used to cover these roofs are generally inclined to permit water runoff in order to avoid water damage. When it comes to flat roofing, we offer products from the experts at IB Roof Systems. IB Roof Systems provides the solution to all known flat roofing problems such as leaks and tricky repairs.
IB roof is a single-ply polyester-reinforced CPA/PVC membrane. IB’s original design comes from Europe, where engineers of the Post-War era were faced with massive industrial and residential re-building. They had to create a roofing product that would last a long time, while minimizing energy and maintenance costs.
IB offers a premium line of high performance, durable PVC roofing membranes that have withstood the test of time. Select IB single ply roof membranes and assemblies are available for use over a wide range of applications. All are constructed to offer superior handling and ease of installation for the contractor. IB membranes are available with polyester scrim or fiberglass reinforcements in both smooth and fleece back format suitable for use over a broad range of substrates and insulations, designed for easy use with a variety of installation methods.
IB single ply roof systems are tested and approved for use over a large variety of high-performance, rigid thermal roof insulations, cover boards and recover boards for maximum design versatility and installation efficiency. IB Energy Board II and Energy Board III insulation products are constructed from thermally efficient, high R-value polyisocyanurate cores with strong, durable fasteners.
- Reliable: IB Roof Systems is so confident in their roofing systems that they offer up to a 25 year 100% non-prorated warranty on all commercial applications.
- Quality Assurance: IB Roof Systems authorizes each contractor that installs their roof systems.
- Energy Savings: A white IB membrane can reduce your energy consumption and your rising electric bills.
- A “Green” Choice: IB understands the need to utilize natural resources efficiently. This is why IB membranes are designed to be 100% recyclable. IB works with the environment, not against it.
- Durable: Unlike other roofing systems, IB forms permanent, watertight seams that are heat welded. These ensure a longer life for your roof.
- Fire and Wind Resistant: These roofs do not catch fire easily, burn slowly, and self extinguish when the source of flame is removed. Due to their durable seams, these roofs are remarkably wind resistant.
Flat roof (IB brown)
Flat re roof – IB 50 mil Grey
Composition IB residential re roof
Composition and IB roof