Gutters are one of the most important parts of every home. They help collect rainwater and prevent it from damaging your home's foundation. Additionally, they collect a lot of leaves, branches, and other debris. If you want to know how often to clean your gutters or if you should hire professionals for this job, then keep reading!
⚠ The importance of cleaning your gutters and downspouts
- Appearance of insects, pests and other bugs.
- Internal damage to the house due to water infiltration.
- Mold growth, which isn't good for health.
- Need for replacement of gutters, and in some cases roof repairs.
- Having clean gutters not only improves the look of your home, but also prevents the potential damages listed above. Cleaning the gutter system routinely will also save you extra money in the long run.
How to clean your gutter system
1-Gutter cleaning with ladder and hose
2- Gutter cleaning from the ground
3- Gutter cleaning using an air blower
When to clean gutters?
After severe storms or strong winds, as many leaves and debris accumulate in the gutters
If your home is surrounded by trees that shed leaves and twigs often, they will clog faster than normal